Monday, January 17, 2022

Create Amazing High Quality Whiteboard Animation











About:

Hi.

I will create a simple and amazing animation video from VideoScribe. I also provide the best free music if you want to use videos for commercial purposes. I will make the video at your convenience.

********

*******

******

*****

Benefits you will get from my gig_____

  • I will use voice(male/females) through a voice generator.
  • Animated custom characters.
  • Inclusion of your logo and etc.
  • Background music.
  • Complete video production in Full HD.
  • I can create videos in any language.
  • Royalty-Free Background Music.
  • Any Background Color.







What I need :

  • Your script.
  • If you wish to include your own music or pictures, send me the file.



_____ ******_______******________**********_________________



If you want to do these three packages outside the stipulated time, you have to pay extra. And if you know the details, please you can send me a message.



Thank you.

(*_*)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment