Saturday, January 29, 2022

Create 2D Animated Explainer Video Or 2D Animation











About:

Why are 2d Animated Explainers Videos Effective?



Explainer videos are so effective because they combine audio and visual stimulus to explain a concept or idea in a simple and engaging way.

An explainer video helps you to connect with your targeted customers by explaining what your business can do for them to clearly articulate your service or product in less than a minute or two.



My name is Sana and I have done almost 1000+ explainer video projects with 100% satisfied customers around the globe. You can use my created videos on any platform whether it is Youtube, Social media or Web.



I OFFER:



  • Full HD Animated Explainers video
  • Script Writing
  • Storyboarding
  • Professional Voiceover in different accent and 30+ languages
  • Custom and Diverse Characters
  • Colorful Visuals
  • Background Music
  • Sound effects and Much More!



Customer's Satisfaction is more important for me, that's why I'm providing Unlimited Revisions until my client 100% satisfied.



If you have any specific requirements or have a script more than 250 words then don't worry. just send me a message and I will create Custom Offer for you to make the whole process easy.



Feel free to inbox me for any questions. thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication with fairly timely responses. The video was good, the characters and backgrounds weren't super unique or anything but the video quality was satisfactory. Would buy from again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

I love the video sanadesigners made for my company. It's even better than I thought it could be. I recommend sanadesigners for anyone that needs an excellent explainer video. All of my revisions were made quickly and exactly as requested. AAAAA+++++ will buy again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Very Satisfied With the services . I guess i told her to changes things in the final products 5 to 7 time . and without any questions asked she did it . So i was pleasure working with her .




No comments:

Post a Comment