Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Make A Doodle Video For You











About:

Welcome to my gig. I make whiteboard animation or doodle video for your process presentation or any idea or any new product. I use videoscribe to make these doodle videos. Be sure to contact me so that you don’t miss this great service at the price of only one cup of coffee (5$). You can give voiceover and script or let me do it for your doodle video.

 

My services are:

 

  •  Fast delivery
  •  Unlimited revision
  •  Voiceover
  •  Real voice over with a gig extra ( Outsourced )
  •  Scriptwriting depending on the package
  •  Great images
  •  AND MUCH MORE

 

Pls, be sure to contact us before ordering and don’t order directly. Or this could lead to problems. You can have discounts if you contact and be a regular customer.

 

NOTE: If you want to work for long term projects or milestone orders. Be sure to ask me.



And of course, your project is saved for a long time so that can get revisions unlimited times even after the order is completed. And your project files are backed up.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job! Worked hard to ensure my vision.

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Its honour for me to work for you.

Seller's Response:

excellent service

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir.

Seller's Response:

excellent as always




No comments:

Post a Comment