Monday, January 3, 2022

Make Colorful Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER !!



Hi there! Hope you’re doing great.



My name is Gai Shan. I make a whiteboard animation video for your various needs such as business, advertising, product presentation and many more! I make illustrations with 100% originality. I love helping my clients create a beautiful online presence.



These are some of my portfolios :

https://bit.ly/2x9kAc3



WHAT YOU GET :

  • 1080 FHD video
  • 100% COLORED & CUSTOM illustration
  • Brand color incorporation
  • No copyright background music
  • Voice over (male or female)
  • Scriptwriting (check extras)
  • Storyboard (check extras)





WHAT i NEED :

  • SCRIPT FILE
  • Your special request like color theme, font, etc
  • Reference what you want and some ideas



If you have any further concerns, ideas, or need assistance about whiteboard animation video

Please contact me for detail and I'll respond as soon as possible



Prices on gigs are promotional prices, will return to normal soon, order now!



Thank you,

Gai Shan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment