Friday, January 7, 2022

Create An Animated Marketing Video For Business And Sales











About:

HI THERE!



I will create an "Animated Marketing Video For your business & Sales" We will provide our best services for your product or anything you want to be publicized!



  • Bronze: Animated video 
  • Running time 30 seconds
  • Background music



  • Silver: Animated video 
  • Running Time 60 seconds
  • Background music 
  • Voice Over and Synchronization
  • Adding your Logo



  • Gold: Animated video 
  • Scriptwriting
  • Running Time 90 seconds
  • Background music 
  • Voice Over and Synchronization
  • Adding your Logo





Voice over with options to select VO artists of your choice of gender, accent, and language.

Accents Available :

American, British, Australian, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, African, Canadian, and Irish.



Important Notes: 

  • Inbox me to discuss the price if you have a long script I will be happy to give you the discount.
  • Unlimited revisions don't include the revisions in Script and VoiceOver.





THANK YOU !!

MUSTAFA

Reviews


:

Wow! If you’re hesitant, never fear, Mustaf is here! At first I was worried the material I provided wouldn’t be sufficient enough but Mustaf captured my vision WAY better than I could‘ve ever explained. He shared my goal of getting a video delivered to me that I was 100% satisfied with. To say I highly recommend would be an understatement.

:

Super smooth. He understood the requirements in one go and completed the task well in advance and with perfection. Couldn’t have asked for more. Superb and cost effective. Thanks Mustafa

:

I needed a extremely quick job and Mustafa was able to not only meet but exceed my expectations! The responses were quick and he has great intuition to understand what’s needed. Highly recommended.

:

Free fast delivery and very flexible with orders

:

Good again and every time!




No comments:

Post a Comment