Thursday, May 26, 2022

Create An Engaging Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Welcome to the best selling fiverr Whiteboard Animation Gig.







I Offers: Whiteboard animation and explainer videos



- High-Quality Videos.

- 1280 x 720 (HD) Videos.

- Royalty-free background music.

- MP4, AVI, or MKV Format.



What You Have To Provide Me:



- A Written Script 

- Your Logo (Optional).

- Your Social Media Url (Optional)

- Music Background (Optional if You Want to Use Your Own)



Language:



I will create your video in any language 



Voice Over :

Voice over will be in your desired Language and Genre.





Trusted Seller



I have proven the customer that I am is trusted Seller

here the proof of my customer think about my work :

Reviews


:

fast professional perfect in time

:

i would be love your work

:

Work was ok

:

I would be love your work

:

Perfect and fanatic and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment