Monday, May 23, 2022

Create A Short Animated Explainer Video











About:

Hi there!



Are you looking for a short promotional video? I will create a high quality 2D animated explainer video to promote your business. Let´s create the perfect short animated ad for your company.



What's included in an explainer video?

  • High quality animation in a modern, dynamic or corporate style.
  • Royalty-free music
  • 1080p High Quality (FHD)



Why choose my services:

  • Professional work, not premade templates.
  • Always deliver on time.
  • Detail-oriented person.





*If you are interested in my services, please contact me before ordering to discuss the details. I´m looking forward to working together! :)

Reviews


:

Excellent work ..as always . highly recommended

:

Un trabajo espectacular, volveremos a contar con sus servicios en el futuro.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment