Thursday, May 19, 2022

Create An Animated Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

What you get with this Offer

Are you looking for WHITEBOARD ANIMATION video to promote your business or to explain your Products?I'm here,I will create a professional and eye-catching whiteboard animation video,a fantastic speed-draw or whiteboard animation of any logo, picture, script or text in 2

Why me?

Fastest response and a unique whiteboard animation video

Discounts for bulk orders.

100% Satisfactory

Money back guarantee

Special Bonus for my regular clients

Outstanding Customer service

High Quality HD 1080 Animations

Cheapest Rate with Quality work



what you will get in $20 ?

1) Black / white or (colorfull) outline style digital whiteboard video with up to 60 words (30 seconds of video).

2) Genuine licenced royalty free background music.

3) Video supplied in HD 1080 p ( full hd )

5) or any other format which u want .. let me know ,I'll deliver in that format

7) Insertion of your logo and website and other contact info and etc

8) Any background color



Note : I need your script,logos and voiceover ( If you wants,so I can also provide voiceover )



Feel free to contact me...



Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment