Thursday, June 23, 2022

Create A Custom Motion Graphics Video In 48H











About:



DON'T SEE WHAT YOU NEED? PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A CUSTOM ORDER!

Looking for a custom video to help sell your product or service? You've come to the right place!



https://youtu.be/EbLInDEwQ1w





SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

  - You need to provide the script!

  - Logo 

  - Any change in voice over will cost you extra dollars ($ 5)



I also provide pure kinetic typography for those needing something fast and affordable -- check out my other gigs!

Reviews


:

Great work again. Super quick turn around times - Thanks

:

It's the Best Gig Ever. Thank you for your help and dedicated work.

:

Seller was very communicative throughout and answered very quickly to all my questions. Also, the video was AWESOME! Followed everything I asked.

:

Thank you for the tip 5 star ! I always try to do the best I possibly can for all of my clients!

:

Great work as usual. Thanks very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment