Sunday, June 19, 2022

Make Stunning Whiteboard Video In 24 Hours











About:

Hi, I am Saad Afzal a professional animation expert. Whether it's whiteboard video, 2d animation, or even 3d animation.



I have 3 years of experience in this industry and have produced hundreds of whiteboard animation videos.



(inbox me for samples)



My service includes:

  • Super Fast delivery
  • Great Video Quality
  •  100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free logo added on all packages
  • You can get videos in any format.
  • Excellent Communication 
  • Super Friendly Environment



So, what are you waiting for?



Place your order now and let me help you in boosting your business to a new level.





Note:

  • If your script is longer than 500 words. Please contact me first before placing your order.



  • The unlimited revisions policy only applies to animation parts and not the voice-over/script changings. If there is any change in the script after the voice has been recorded then there will be additional charges for it. However, you still can ask for any number of changes in the whiteboard video itself.

Reviews


:

Excellent quality and and very professional. Highly recommend

:

Nice work as promised

:

I don't even know where to. start. What an incredible video. I just LOVE it! I will be back for more. So many things you can use this service for! Thanks so much!

:

i gave him an obscure script and he was able to deliver the content and concept I had envisioned in my mind. An artist who was able to decipher and deliver, Thank you very much for your professional services and animation.

:

Seller was great with communication before and during project. Got the work delivered on time. Got a great first draft of the video and didn't even feel like I needed any revisions. Would recommend and would use again for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment