Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Create A Whiteboard Animation Video In 24 Hours











About:

I'm a professional in Animation and I always try to do the best I possibly can for all of my clients ! 100%satisfaction , fast delivery,multiple revision . 

-  WHITEBOARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K50u7XGgy8A&feature=youtu.be



SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
  1.    - You need to provide the script!
  2.    - Logo 
  3.    - Any change in voice over will cost you extra dollars 





PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !

Reviews


:

Still providing quality work.

:

Nice work - made adjustments along the way too

:

We had to go back and forth a lot, the seller had lots of patience and we got there eventually. I got the exact product i wanted in the end, so very happy with that! Thanks

:

Excellent work - very willing to make changes - fast service

:

Great yet again. Excellent every time. Thanks! I will be using this service again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment