Friday, June 17, 2022

Create A Whiteboard Animation 2D Explainer Video For Brands











About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig. You've come to the right place if you're searching for AN EXPLAINER VIDEO to help you explain your brand, business, product, or service.

AN EXPLAINER VIDEO may assist in the generation of leads, the reduction of bounce rates, the promotion of brand recognition, and the rise of conversions for your business. All of this from a single high-quality video. Isn't it a good deal?



WHY CHOOSE ME AS YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER: 

  • You will get the script, voice over, and video in one window rather of looking for different vendors. 
  • You will receive a full refund if you do not like the video.
  • Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.



What's included in each package.

  • Video Creation.
  • Voice over recording.
  • Scene Creation & character animation As per your text requirement.
  • 1080 HD quality HD
  • Revision as per the package offer. 
  • Adding your contact detail, logo and brand colors and themes. 
  • Commercial right.



IMPORTANT NOTICE:

  • I don’t make videos on Cannabis products, Alcohol, Gambling, and adult content.
  • Inbox me to discuss the price if you have.



Regards

Reviews


:

This was my first experience using fiverr. The seller was super responsive. I was looking for a seller that could do the explainer video, script and voiceover. I had to make some adjustments to the script and the seller was very accommodating. I liked the fast pace the seller worked at, regular and clear communication and the final product was exactly what I was hoping for. I would recommend!

:

Thank you so much! Really glad to know that you are satisfied with my services.

:

The Seller was prompt communicating and I was a bit delayed replying, nonetheless the Seller quickly moved the date and delivered as per our agreement. This was my 2nd explainer video with my subscription, it was easier this time to create the script to fit in with the 30 second video. The turnaround for the explainer video was fast, it was exactly what I was looking for and I had no revision requests. Very happy with the quality of service and the quick communication from the seller and of course the end result.

:

I am really thankful for providing me the opportunity. I am really glad that you liked it. It would be my honor to serve you to the best of my abilities in the future too. Thanks again

:

clearly understood my requirements and delivered a quality product without issue!




No comments:

Post a Comment