Monday, June 6, 2022

Edit Pdf Or Format Word And Excel Document











About:

Warmly welcome to my Format Word documents Gig!



I provide many services in Editing of Microsoft-Word documents like:



  1. Convert pdf to Ms word while formatting remain same
  2. Header, Footer
  3. Text Styling, font size
  4. Background
  5. Smart-Arts, Bullets
  6. Styles
  7. Charts
  8. Include Logo, Shapes
  9. Text Boxes, Colors
  10. Tables
  11. Format, add header & footer (Image, text...)
  12. Line & paragraph spacing
  13. Add automatic page numbers
  14. Table of content
  15. Inserting graphics, pictures, tables, charts...
  16. Merging pages
  17. Splitting or removing pages
  18. Incorporate your logo & company information
  19. Adding watermark
  20. Justify, center, or align your text to make it nice
  21. Add borders to the document
  22. Insert mathematics equation and symbol
  23. Insert hyperlinks
  24. Convert your final document to PDF



For any other related work feel free to contact me.



Why Choose Me:



  • 100% Accurate and Error-free work
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 24 hours Available
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Extra fast service



I provide high-quality service to my clients; I only have one goal in mind: to be the best assistant that I can be for you. After all, a happy client is a loyal repeat client!



Just tell me what you need, and I would love to help you with my 10+ people.

Reviews


:

Awesome work done

:

Very good service . Highly recomanded . Hope to work again soon.

:

Hire him now!!! There is no need to look for anyone else. I am extremely picky, and I'm not easily pleased, but I am so extremely happy with his work. I am very satisfied. He is phenomenal. I promise!!

:

Muhammad Umair did an insane amount of work incredibly quickly and at a very fair price. He was very responsive (even being in a different time zone) and got the job done well! I would use him again for sure without question!

:

Very fast delivery, I’m satisfied with the work as well! Good under minimal direction.




No comments:

Post a Comment