Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Create A Corporate Explainer Video











About:

Are you after an exceptional explainer video, one that harnesses the latest global illustration trends to showcase your organization’s product, service or app?



Then, you've come to the right place.



I pride myself on crafting superb corporate explainer videos guaranteed to engage your target audience, boost conversion, and drive sales.

No cartoonish animations. No one-size-fits-all approach. And definitely no templates.



My production services include:



  • Scriptwriting (by US-based top-notch scriptwriter)
  • Storyboarding
  • Voiceovers (you're free to choose from the VO talents I worked with)
  • Style Frames
  • Design
  • Animation
  • Audio FX & Music (by a professional sound designer)



Here is a list of the video packages I offer plus my standard turnaround times.



60 seconds – 4/5 weeks.

90 seconds – 5/6 weeks.

120 seconds – 6/7 weeks.



However, I understand that life is what happens when you’re making other plans, so if your project is urgent don’t hesitate to reach out. Maybe we can still hit your deadline.



Either way, please contact me prior to placing your order as I’d like to know more about your business before getting started.

Reviews


:

Ewelina created an awesome explainer video for us back in 2020. We reached out to see if she still had the design files, and she sent us back a custom offer immediately delivering the files! Our previous review still holds true that Ewelina is amazing to work with--so much that we came back for the amazing design files :) Thanks again Ewelina!

:

Hands down the most professional and well put together project I have executed on spotify. Ewelina is a pleasure to work with, cannot recommend her more highly. Brilliant, A+, Amazing. Will 100% use her in the future.

:

She went above and beyond! My time line was tight and for her line of work tis nothing you can rush!! She prioritized my project and the quality was outstanding! She created magic beyond my expectations!

:

Another great experience working with a pro!

:

Meets short deadline with high quality results!




No comments:

Post a Comment