Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Create An Animated Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Hey there,

Are you looking for an animated Whiteboard Animation Video Service?



Then Look No Further! Because you have found the RIGHT GIG.



My name is Selina and I'm a professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO artist. I create a perfect WHITEBOARD ANIMATION for you at an affordable price with unlimited revisions. I guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with the quality of my WHITEBOARD VIDEO ANIMATION.



PACKAGES:

BASIC = $10 Per 75 Words Script - 30 secs Whiteboard Animation

STANDARD = $35 Per 200 Words Script 90 secs Explainer Video

PREMIUM = $55 Per 300 Words Script 120 secs Animated Explainer Video

  • Ai Robotic Voice-Over
  • Full HD1080
  • BG Music
  • Add Logo/Web URL
  • Unlimited Revision



I make Animations of all lengths, message me for videos above 120sec/300words, and get an offer according to your needs.



Notes:

  • Besides English, I can make videos in any language whereas It'll cost some extras.
  • Every 50 words exceeded in the script will cost $15 extra.
  • Script and Voice-Over Changes are not included in Revisions.
  • Ai Robotic Voice is FREE whereas there are some extra charges for the professional human voiceover.



DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR LONGER ANIMATION! Message for details.

SelinaStudio

Reviews


:

Exellent whiteboard animation!

:

Communication was fine. All our demands were met. He successfully fulfilled all the revisions we requested.

:

Absolutely amazing professional. Very cooperative and patient with good attention to detail 10/10! Highly recommended

:

Thank you Selina!!!

:

I definitely work with her




No comments:

Post a Comment