Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Whiteboard Animation Explainer Or 2D Video In 12H











About:

Hi There! Welcome to my Gig.



Want to create a professional 2d animation video to make your business grow immensely?



Not to worry at all, I am here for you! I will help you to create an absolutely amazing video to reach your goal.



I am a seller with more than 3 years of experience in exceptional video making and guarantee your satisfaction above all. 



Fiverr Whiteboard Animation can be considered a very useful teaching and learning tool which makes communication of ideas to a person or group of people much more accessible.



Nowadays, many corporations and educational institutions use them as strategies for teaching and training.



I need:



- Your script (required in every order)

- Logo and Website URL (optional)



(No script changes after Voiceover is recorded)



I will provide you with the following services:



✔ Cartoon animation 

✔ Royalty free background music

✔ Professional voiceovers in different languages

✔ Full HD (1080p) resolution

✔ Video in MP4 format 

✔ Commercial rights in all the orders

✔ ULTRA FAST 24H turn-around available



Before placing an order please check my portfolio or inbox me.



Thank you. 



Order Now!

Reviews


:

Great video, very pleased with end result.

:

thank you!

:

Perfectly amazing work. I am so happy and satisfied with the service.

:

Thank you!

:

Perfect service as described. Love to use again and again. I recommend the seller 100%




No comments:

Post a Comment