Saturday, December 17, 2022

Create Animated Explainer Video Animation











About:

My name is ksheva, and I am a professional animator from INDONESIA,

I can make a good EXPLAINER ANIMATION VIDEO with only a few dollars.

We have produced thousands of high-quality video explainer various languages,

and we will start your project soon!



The method is very easy.

You only need to share the script with me and I will make an animated video that includes:

  • HD QUALITY
  • LOGO
  • VOICE OVER
  • BACKGROUND OF MUSIC
  • UNLIMITED REVISION
  • EXTRA FAST DELIVERY WITHIN 24 HOUR

A Written Script is required in every order to start the work.



I am a full-time seller of Fiverr and I handle every aspect of your video to ensure your quality and consistency.

What are you waiting for? Press the order button and get your own animated video, TODAY

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment