Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Create Colored Whiteboard Animation Video Youtube Channel











About:

CUSTOM WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO :



Tired of searching for the Best Whiteboard Animations? Yes, you are at the right place. 

I am a full-time Explainer Videos artist. Who worked with different YouTube channels for custom whiteboard animation.

I have worked on a ton of verticals, whether it is for an educational presentation, real estate, marketing videoscribing, Instagram , Facebook videos, Crowdfunding, or any promo, it'll be done precisely and creatively.

Still in Doubt? I am confident about my work. So, if you have your script ready, contact me, I'll make a FREE 16 Sec Animated White board for you, to earn your trust.

I'll create professional and engaging Custom whiteboard animated explainers, with original illustrations, videoscribe Doodle.



WHICH SOFTWARES I USE?

  • Adobe Illustrator (for custom drawings and doodles)
  • After Effects (for Animation)
  • Videoscribe (for Animation)

WHAT I NEED?

  • Script
  • Voice Over
  • Any Call to Action
  • Logo
  • Reference images (if you have)

NOTE

  • I can create Animation in any language. Just send me a message first.
  • I don't work for Adult/Sexual Videos.

If you are interested, feel free to send me a message. I am online ALL THE TIME!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment