Monday, August 14, 2023

Create Custom 2D Whiteboard Explainer Animation Video











About:

Hey,

 

Are You Looking for a Whiteboard Animation Video to Boost Your Sales? I am here, I will create custom 2d Whiteboard explainer animation video

 

What do I need?

 

A Written Script is required in every order to start the work If not I can provide.

Voiceover - If not I can provide.

 

Why me?



24/7 online service

100% Satisfactory

Fastest response

High-Quality HD 1080 Animations

Cheapest Rate with Quality work

 

What you will get?



Black / white or (colorful) outline style digital whiteboard video.

Video supplied in HD 1080 p ( Full HD )

mp4 or any other format.

Genuine licensed royalty-free background music.

Any background-color

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment