Saturday, October 14, 2023

Create A Custom 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Hi



I'm Daniel, I have a Bachelor of Graphic Design degree. I specialize in Custom 2d Animated Explainer Videos and Motion Graphics



Why should you choose this GIG?



  • I am a designer with more than 6 years of experience in animated explainer video
  • Hundreds of testimonials from satisfied customers
  • HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS!!
  • I am a partnership reseller authorized by Vyond, I have Commercial Rights, so you will not have any problem



This is what you will get in my packages:



  • Full HD Quality 1920x1080
  • I will add your logo to the video
  • Professional Voice Over US Accent male
  • Unlimited revisions in the graphic part
  • Background Music
  • MP4 format
  • Sound effects
  • Extra fast delivery (extra cost)
  • Accents and different languages ​​available (extra cost, contact me)



Do not worry thinking about the scenes, I am very creative and I will make a video according to the script you send.



Your satisfaction is important to me, that's why I offer unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied



If you have any questions, I will be very happy to send you a custom quote



Feel free to place an order now or contact me for any query

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment