Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Create A Unique Custom 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Looking forward to promoting your product or service more effectively? Then you need an explainer video and that is why I am here. 

I offer 100% custom animated videos. Tailored to your business. Each of my video styles is unique, and perfect for product or service promo campaign, YouTube, website videos and Facebook ads.

Don’t know where to start? My different gig packages cover everything you need to get the job done. 

All Packages include:

Dynamic 1080HD Explainer video

Professional Voice Over recording 

Voice-over sync

Sound Effects

Scene transitions

Background Music

Graphical revision



WHY HIRE ME?

  • An engaging video that converts
  • Quality & experience
  • Full-time Fiverr seller
  • Full-time support
  • Strong portfolio




So what are you waiting for? Contact me now and let’s get your video ready to hit the world in an amazing way. 

P:S: Feel free to message me for more information.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment