Sunday, January 14, 2024

Create Whiteboard Explainer Video











About:

Looking for an awesome Whiteboard Explainer Video? You got it right here!

With a 2 Years Experience, I create highly engaging whiteboard explainers that you are gonna love!



I PROVIDE :

  • 1080p Full HD explainer video
  • Royalty-free background music
  • Thumbnail
  • Subtitles
  • Source files
  • 3 Revisions for each package



ADDITIONAL SERVICES :

  • Voiceover (A.I male, female, child)
  • Script Writing
  • Brand Coloring
  • Express Delivery



Want to have a chat before order? You are most welcome to press Contact Seller and I will create a short demo whiteboard video for you before placing order!



Want longer whiteboard explainer videos? Let's have a chat! I will create a Custom Offer for you based on your needs.



Looking forward to collaborating with you



Warm Regards

Hassan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment