Monday, January 15, 2024

Create A Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Hello and welcome to my animated whiteboard video gig!



I've created a vast number of whiteboard animations on Fiverr throughout the years, and I'm confident that I can craft a fantastic video for you as well!



Take a look at some of the whiteboard animations in my portfolio above. I'm sure you'll love them!



Before placing an order, please get in touch with me. I need to ensure that I can provide suitable illustrations that match the theme of your animated whiteboard video.

Just send me a message with your voiceover script or a brief description of your animated whiteboard video's topic. I'll be glad to review your project and get back to you as quickly as possible.



Each animated whiteboard video includes a voiceover, and you can choose the gender and accent (simply message me to inquire about available accents).



If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to me anytime!



Thank you for checking out my gig. Let's collaborate and create amazing whiteboard animations together!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment