Sunday, May 9, 2021

Create 2D Cartoon Animation Or Kid Story Telling Videos











About:

⍟ Hi! My name is Ayesha, and I am a full-time animated explainer expert.



2D animation and Explainer video services nowadays are really useful gizmos to spice up the sales and explain your services to a client.



You can get the costs consistent with the number of words within the script.

 

If your script is larger than my standard packages, please contact me & I shall make a custom offer for you.



➤Why choose my services and therefore the way am I ready to trust you?



Well, I'm not new to this field of animation. I even have been doing it for two years which I'm offering for a very low price.

 

⏩WHAT I offer in {3 different packages}

 

HD Quality video(1080P) 

Background Imagery

Add logo

B.G Music

Professional Voiceover 

Script writing (Premium package)

 

"Let Ayesha's unique work assist you to spice up your brand and share your story with the world"



If you've got specific directions on video or storyboards, just add extra it'll be custom consistent with your storyboards.



If you would like to use this video for commercial purposes, you need to require commercial rights transfer. Order now to urge started! 



I hope to figure with you soon!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment