Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Explainer Video











About:

I have been a professional voice over artist and video creator for over 5 years now, customer satisfaction is my guarantee. I have a 5 star positive lifetime feedback score here on Fiverr. Trust me to bring your vision to life.



You will receive a custom high quality whiteboard animation video.



Your animation video will contain:

  • Professional Voice Over
  • Royalty Free Music
  • Logo



65 words = 30 second video



Send me your script and any additional comments of what you need so I can make your vision come to life.



Script writing also available in extras (script writing is $25 per 30 seconds).



Contact me to see how I can help you. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great explainer video, perfect job!!!

:

Fantastic, timely delivery and delivered as promised

:

Absolutely love it! Great job on attention to details. Delivered faster than expected.

:

Shenteria was fantastic to work with, very responsive and quick to understand our script and graphic needs. she helped with timely edits and the final product was amazing. We have plans for several more videos and will definitely be back working with Shenteria!

:

Thank you! I look forward to working with you in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment