Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Create 2D Animated Explainer, Infographics And Whiteboard Videos











About:

Are you looking for ways to boost sales? 

Advertise your business with a short video ad. Engage more people, get more buyers? 

Then you have come to the right place. 

Welcome to my Animated Explainer Video Service.



I create Animated Explainer Videos that are engaging, exciting and fun to watch!

Animated Explainer Videos is great for: Your Company | Product | Website | Business l & more!...



Your Satisfaction is Our Success



Why order from me?

✔ 24/7 online service

✔ Quick response within 120 seconds

✔ Unlimited Revision

$35 - Starter Package:

  • 30 Second running time
  • Background music
  • Background imagery
  • No scriptwriting
  • NO Voice Over
  • $70 - Standard Package:60 Second running time
  • Background music
  • Background imagery
  • Natural Male/Female voice over recording(FREE)
  • No scriptwriting

$100 - Premium Package:

  • 90 Second running time
  • Up to 200 words script writing (FREE)
  • Natural Male/Female voice over recording(FREE)
  • Background music
  • Background imagery

If you have any questions, feel free to message me I’m online ALL THE TIME.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sumayya takes everything you say onboard she tries her best to ensure your product is exactly the way you would like it and for that reason I would come back to work with her again. I am pleased with the video created and have no hesitation in recommending Sumayya.

:

I take car for the detail and sumayya shall take care for the digital work , on this way I get what I want

:

It is not my first and surely not the last order. Great job

:

I am delighted with this delivery and overall approach. This GIG is recommended, and I will come back again for sure.

:

thanks sure would love to work for you again soon




No comments:

Post a Comment