Thursday, August 5, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Video Advertising Concept











About:

I will create an effective 1-2 minute whiteboard advertisement video for your business, company or website. All videos are cheap and affordable being only $10 dollars.



All videos include

- voiceovers

- background music

- subtitles (if desired)



All videos are 100% satisfaction guaranteed! 

Reviews


:

Talia was GREAT! Very responsive to feedback and turned the project around quickly!

:

I loved the video you made- thank you so much!! It's exactly what I asked for and was looking for. Extremely fast turnaround also. Great work!!!

:

great she is very helpful -easy to talk to -very patient and has great ideas as to how to put everything together --I am very pleased with the final results and will definitely place more orders

:

Perfect this is the only time my fiver person has actually worked out! This is exactly what I envisioned!! Thank you Will be using again VERY SOON!

:

outstanding communication, great mind reader! Hope to expand my business with her ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment