Monday, August 2, 2021

Create A World Class 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Welcome to our space...Where all sorts of creative goodness come in different formats of animations. 



We’ve spent the past 6 years learning about businesses small and large, new and old, local and abroad. Our passion is to take what we learn from you and turn that into video/animation content that can accomplish anything.



We craft animations for the entire customer journey – creating leads, converting customers, and turning users into advocates.



We are excited and cant wait to serve you with a world class product. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a repeat business with Chameera as I was very satisfied with my previous project. This time, he met my expectations again and delivered 3 amazing explainer animations in a timely manner and professionally done. He and his team demonstrated very high professional standards, were open to revision requests and responded quickly to my messages. If I have another project like this, I wouldn't go to anyone else.

:

Great quality work, excellent service and communication.

:

Chameera exceeded my expectations by doing an amazing job creating an explainer video that I could use for my Amazon listing. Once I provided the storyboard, the voice-over file and all images necessary for the video, he did his magic by creating a professional-looking video that conveyed a compelling visual story. In addition, Chameera was very responsive in our communications, answered all my initial questions and was open to feedback during the revision process. I will definitely come back to him for my future needs.

:

Thank You so much for your order and good luck with your product 😊

:

Great job bud. My client is very happy. It was great to collab to do this little project. Cant wait for next one.




No comments:

Post a Comment