Saturday, February 12, 2022

Review Your Youtube Channel And Videos











About:

Please message me first prior to making the order for availability and so that we can have a clear understanding.



I have over 6 years in Youtube content creating experience and over 100k subscribers on my channel. 



I offer to look at your channel and videos and offer you feedback on how to make it better in a write-up.



Or for an additional $10, instead a narrated video where I can clearly point things out. This will NOT include a write-up. (This will be a screen capture recording with my voice only.)



For $15 I will take a look at a video of your choice and offer you my critique on what you can do to make it better.



For $25 I will look over your entire channels presence. This includes the layout of your videos, your banner, your thumbnails, video descriptions, your logo, and all channel tabs.



For $55 I will review your entire channel, including several videos covering the variety you upload. I will be looking at how to make your overall presence better and more effective at grabbing potential subscribers' attention as well as how to make your videos better for not just more views but also for better viewer retention. 





Also for an additional $25 - banner redesign.





TY!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fair and honest. I like the fact that he was open to ideas on how to make the channel better.

Seller's Response:

thanks so much!

:

great work as always!

:

fantastic service!! delivered promptly and clear that he's very experienced in this field highly recommended!!!

:

It was a pleasure. Best of luck on your new venture!




No comments:

Post a Comment