Sunday, May 2, 2021

Create Custom 2D Animated Sales Explainer Video











About:

Promoting your Business with 2D explainer videos is a sure shot way to attract new customers, sales and lead the business!

Are you looking for an 2D animated explainer video at an affordable price? 



YOU ARE AT RIGHT PLACE!!

I can provide animation videos that can be used for/as:



Sales Video

Marketing Video

Promotional Clips

Medical Procedures/Advices

Animated Commercial

Wedding or Birthday Video



If you are confused about the package to choose for your script, just message me, I'll revert in few minutes as I am always online.



Every component in your video will be created with the highest quality:



·        Scenes/Style

·        Animations

·        Music

·        Characters/Design

·        Sounds

·        Full HD 1080P Quality



I have the fastest turnaround of revisions and that's why I have a lot of happy and satisfied clients.



For custom characters/storyboards/scenarios, please message me before ordering. Rates may vary.



Don't think much and Order Now!



Check my other gigs at https://www.fiverr.com/johnkmill

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and done at a fast pace

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Let me know if you need more animated explainer videos like this. Cheers!

Seller's Response:

Quick response and solution oriented. Ready to adapt to new ideas and correct accordingly. Very happy with result.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Tore! It's a pleasure working with you. Please come back for more work.

Seller's Response:

Once again John did a great job. I loved the video that he created for me. John and his team always win my heart. Highly recommended, Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment