Sunday, October 9, 2022

Create A Professional 2D, 3D Whiteboard Animation Video For Your Brand In 24Hrs











About:

I Will Create a Doodly and Scribe Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video!





Looking A Doodly or Scribe Whiteboard Animated Video For Your Company | Product | Website | Business l & more!...

Now don't you worry, I create HIGH-QUALITY Doodly and Scribe Whiteboard Animation Explainer Videos for you that are engaging, exciting, and fun to watch!



Our Outstanding Whiteboard Animation Video Includes:

  • Studio Quality (Natural) voice recording 
  • Full HD 1080p 
  • Background Music
  • Sound Effects if required
  • Unlimited revisions except for script error



Requirements:

  • Please give me your written script 
  • Provide me voice-over (if you have)
  • Give me your website Link & Logo (if need) 



Extras include:

  • Video Watermark & editing
  • Faster Delivery
  • Subtitle
  • Specific Custom Drawings
  • Commercial & Full Broadcasting Right



You can undoubtedly advance your business organization and everything in this video. 



NOTE:

$20 is for a small task. If you have a big project more then with Require Extra GIG as well. You have to inbox me first.



Please contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me.



-------Exclusively On Fiverr.com-------



Thank You!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment