Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Make Tattoo Shop Service Promo Video











About:

ATTENTION : The demo you have seen in the Gig Sample is my "GOLDEN PACKAGE"

Script cannot be changed



As working more than 5 years in professional animated content making and editing sector,I have made myself prepared for contributing in your business. If you want to make progress in your business through focusing your service with a promo, I will do this Tattoo Shop Content for your business with care.I will make this Tatto Shop Content in order to focus your service fruitfully.



If you are running a Tatto Shop or Tatto Business



Then this is a perfect Commercial content focusing your Services.



What Will You Get From Me :



I wil add----



 Business Name

 Phone Number

 Email Address

 Website URL

 Business Logo (At the top Right )

 Custom Intro & Outro in this Tattoo Shop Service Content



I can also add a Voice Saying your Company Name in the Intro Section (GIG EXTRA Service)



You will also get best audio quality of 320kbps. 



You can use this Tattoo Shop Service content in Facebook Marketing, Youtube or any other platforms to attract people in taking your Services



If You Have Any Query, Please Contact Me Without Hesitation!

Reviews


:

Thank you, my friend. You're the best

:

thank you very much

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment