Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Create Corporate Style Animation











About:

Hello my Future Client,

This Gig is all about quality, let me know your requirements :)



I am offering pro services for 350 dollars per minute of animation the highest quality that you buy for 1000s of dollars. ( ask for private works)



Worked for Amerant, Attribution by Affilired , etc. (see draft in my portfolio)







ANIMATED SHORT VIDEOS CAN communicate your ideas like a pro

It is perfect solution for:

  • Startups
  • Marketing campaigns
  • Education

I can turn your ideas into the right imaginary 



You want to improve the following?

connecting with your audience?

  • Long ineffective content, and misleading unfocused messages will not make it it

Problems : ineffective content, and platform 

Better way to connect is by designing messages that people will enjoy, connect with and want to know more about!



MrA studio will help you:

  • Clarify your message
  • Make it clear, simple and entertaining
  • Transform it into a remarkable video



What you should do:

  • Tell me about your idea
  • Discuss the script we can work on it together
  • Storyboard is important, the script turned into images(texts, mockups)
  • Let me do the rest :) we can always find solutions to implement ideas

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment