Friday, July 29, 2022

Create The Best 2D Explainer Video For You











About:

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THE GIG WITHOUT MESSAGING ME, AS I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CREATE YOUR SCRIPT.

**5 stars rating**

Getting 2D animation for your business, service or products?

All you need to do is order your desired package above and the rest will be well taken care for and delivery time frame is always earlier than stated :)



What you will get for $170:



  • Colored background 2D animation using a 125 words script you provided.
  • Synch 1-minute voice-over provided by me.
  • 2D animations
  • Background music
  • Sound effects
  • Free HD 1080p resolution
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS

Please provide the following:

  • A written script
  • Logo and Website URL (optional)
  • Any kind of images that you want me to add to the video
  • Voiceover file (Only if you ordered a voiceover sync service)

 

Note:

  • Script & Voiceover changes after the video was delivered > will cost you extra $.
  • I do not share my project files

 

COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS OUR MOTO

Reviews


:

very difficult experience

:

Customer did not give clear instructions, we needed to ask them many questions.

:

good work adhered to the revisions

:

I ordered an explainer video for an academic research project. Communication with Karan_ was very quick and reliable. Due to the nature of the video, I had to give quite a bit of input and needed a number of revisions, which Karan_ implemented swiftly and to my satisfaction. This was my first time ordering an explainer video and I expected to be less involved creatively and in terms of quality control. Nevertheless, I was very happy with the final product Karan_ delivered.

:

I like it




No comments:

Post a Comment