Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Create A Real Estate Animation For Realtors











About:

Hi, am Lilian and I create professional whiteboard explainer videos

no not those boring videos that cost thousand of dollars

or those poor quality ones that makes you sleepy after watching for 5 secs.







Are you a Real Estate Agent or Mortgage Broker looking for a visual content for your Website, Social Media Pages, Facebook Ads, Presentation or Marketing?



This is the right gig for you! 



I will help you create a Real Estate Whiteboard Video today.



Kindly check the sample video on my gig. If you like what you see and need something similar or more, you can go ahead and order this gig or send me a message if you have any question.





PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING AFTER PLACING ORDER:

  • Business name
  • Phone number
  • Details that you want to be displayed in the video (e.g. Website Address, Email address)
  • Logo



Need a different video aside the one in my demo? I will help you create your video based on the script provided. (CONTACT ME)



I can also help you write a UNIQUE SCRIPT if you don't have one.



PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BY SENDING A MESSAGE VIA INBOX FOR ANY QUESTION. I WILL REPLY YOU IMMEDIATELY 

Reviews


:

Great Service Thank you for great video

:

great client

:

as always great quality and great service

:

Thanks for your order

:

Seller worked until job was completed to satisfaction




No comments:

Post a Comment