Monday, July 25, 2022

Create A Videoscribe Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

 ###Please contact me before you order###



Hey ! 

welcome to my gig. I'm a professional Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video Creator with 3 years of experience!



I am here and available 24/7 to respond to your messages !

Yeah ! you are right. I'm your Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video Creator.

These are my Whiteboard Animation Services !



  • Quality and professional whiteboard animation video
  • Fair price
  • Professional voice-over
  • Black & white or colorful animation
  • Doodle style Doodle Whiteboard Animation Videos
  • Background music
  • 30s to 120s or more duration videos
  • Male or female voice-over
  • I can add your logo to the video, if you need
  • Fast delivery good service
  • Support any video format



Thank you for choosing Whiteboard Animations !

 



  --- Creativity is the Success ---

Reviews


:

He's fast and accurate.

:

He’s perfect, Delivered on time & helped me in all the modifications I totally recommend him 🤩

:

Die Kommunikation verlief reibungslos und die Arbeit war sehr gut für das Preis- Leistungsverhältnis.

:

Great work, thank you

:

While the delivery was very good, this job came very late and I doubt I will be making more orders




No comments:

Post a Comment