Monday, August 1, 2022

Create The Best 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Hi

Looking for a high quality Explainer Video or Promo Video that is easy on your pocket as well? 



You have arrived at the right place. Get the best Explainer or Marketing Video for your business, product, website or promotion that will make the viewers sit up and take notice.



PACKAGES:



  • BASIC: 30 sec: $50
  • STANDARD: 60 sec: $100
  • PREMIUM: 90 sec: $150



All Packages Include



  • Script Writing 
  • Voice Over: Male or female artist- UK, US, Australian, Indian or African accent
  • Animation
  • Full HD (1080p)
  • Music
  • Custom Branding
  • Subtitles Addition
  • Logo/ Watermark and contact details addition
  • Unlimited Alterations: Script and Animation stages
  • Commercial Rights



HOW IT WORKS?



  1. Script Writing: Includes multiple revisions till approved
  2. Voice Over
  3. Animation: Includes multiple revisions till approved



Not clear on the pricing or have queries? don't hesitate to contact me before placing your order

Reviews


:

Super Professional this team knows their stuff!! I will order again, and again, and again! The design is so unique and it fits well with what my business markets.

:

Thanks so much! I’m glad you’re pleased, and I look forward to working with you more!

:

This service is way underpriced. Thank you for paying attention to the smallest details, and listening to the feedback with scrutiny.

:

Thanks so much! I’m glad you’re pleased, and I look forward to working with you more!

:

Jack did a great job on this project. He was quick to respond and address all my concerns and the final product looks amazing!! I would definitely work with him in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment