Thursday, August 4, 2022

Create A Professional Looking Custom 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Hey, I am Moiez, and I connect brands and people through animated video content. And I am an expert in making professional Animation videos, Explainer Ads, App Promotion Videos.



Work Experience and Skills

I started my editing and freelance journey back in 2016 and have worked with well-known companies like Savills, National Geographic, Amazon Stories, Harcourts, and many more.



I have five years of experience in the industry. I can operate more than 12 Software, including - After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Audition, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Duik Bassel, Photoshop, and what not.



What will you get?

  • Short Animated video ads to generate brand awareness
  • Audio editing and paid music library access for video
  • High-quality, vibrant graphics
  • Content ideas and hand-holding script support
  • Fast turn around time
  • Quick response
  • Source Files
  • Highly Professional and Unique content
  • Voice over



Why Choose me?

I will create a unique design for your project

I have very flexible thinking required to make animated videos.

Easy to communicate

Reviews


:

Excellent work abdulmoiez111. Great to work with. Did revisions until i was satisfied and delivered perfect work. Best Wishes!

:

Thank you so much sir

:

Outstanding animation work. Will revert soon for another project.

:

Thank you so much

:

Great job and good patience.




No comments:

Post a Comment