Friday, August 5, 2022

Create Motion Graphic For Podcast And Explainer Video In 24H











About:

I will help you to turn your static ads or images into animated video.

I'm using Adobe After Effect and Adobe Illustrator to create the motioned video.



My service is only for designing the motion, not a copywriting or narrative video. My english is pretty basic and conversational, because im not an english native and don't have good voice to record a narrative sound :).

So my video will be only motion with no sound or with background music.



My price basically calculated by duration of the motion. You can ask me for updated pricing, or if you have longer video than my available gigs packages/.

Also let me know if you want a looping video, i can do that!



For more details please talk to me first through direct message :)



MOTION GRAPHICS PODCASTS EXPLAINER ANIMATION EXPLAINER VIDEO

Reviews


:

Great service

:

These guys are absolutely phenomenal. Will to go above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you!

:

An awesome seller. Listens to clients needs and goes above and beyond!

:

Great work

:

easy to discuss. easy to understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment