Monday, October 10, 2022

Animate Your Graphs Or Charts











About:

Welcome and thank you for your interest in my gig. 


With my service you will be on your way to enhance your presentations and your data visualizations by having your data (bar charts, pie charts, graphs, info-graphics) presented in a dynamic animated format. Please message me for details about your specific animation.



What I require:

- a screenshot of the bar chart, chart or graph for the animation
- your colour scheme if it differs from the one in the screenshot 


What you will receive:
- your animated chart / graph in the resolution of the selected package



Please note the 4K resolution is also available at checkout. 



If you are unsure about how complex your graph/chart is, feel free to message me first.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment