Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Create Whiteboard Animations, Doodle Illustration, And Explainer Videos











About:

hey! Are you looking for whiteboard animation Explainer videos for your Brand Ads, youtube channel, or any other project?



You're at the right place



I can make a pretty interesting video of whiteboard animation and I will also apply the suitable background music by myself if required. I can also do voiceover depending on your need for animation. And also any infographics will be added for better audience attraction and interaction. Although the price is negotiable.



Services include



  • custom drawings
  • InfoGraphics
  • royalty background music
  • error-free script-writing / editing
  • full HD export and a professional voice over
  • unlimited revisions





Voice over accents (options) 



  • American accent 
  • British accent 
  • Spanish accent 
  • Australian accent 
  • French accent
  • Russian accent





please contact me to get the custom offer.



For a better and smooth transaction, please contact me so we can discuss your project and achieve excellent results. I’LL REPLY PROMPTLY. Drive your competitors away with a video from us, let’s discuss your idea now!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment