Monday, November 21, 2022

Animate An Infomercial Or Explainer Video For You











About:

I will make a short explainer video based on your needs. I can write a script if needed and make the storyboard, design the characters, props and backgrounds. I can add music/sound effects/voiceovers. I will keep you up to date during the process and ask for your approval at each stage so we can prevent time-consuming revisions. Once you have given your approval of a stage (eg you have approved the script), I will not go back and adjust these at a later stage. I'm genuinely generally agreeable to work with, but I like to be efficient.



Ik maak een korte animatievideo die een concept, werkwijze, plan... uitlegt aan uw doelpubliek. Ik kan voor u een script schrijven, maak een storyboard, ontwerp de personages, objecten en achtergronden. Ik kan muziek/geluidseffecten/voice-overs toevoegen. Ik houd u op de hoogte gedurende het verloop van het project en vraag uw goedkeuring bij elke fase zodat we tijdrovende aanpassingen kunnen vermijden. Eens u uw toestemming gegeven hebt voor een fase (bijvoorbeeld u keurt het script goed), ga ik niet achteraf nog eens terug eens we in een verdere fase zitten; ik werk graag efficiƫnt.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment