Monday, January 16, 2023

Make Animated Explainer Videos











About:

--- GERMAN QUALITY ---



I'm a Motion Designer from Germany (ich spreche auch deutsch) and I'll create 2D animated explainer videos and animations to bring your ideas to life! No matter if it's for education purposes or for advertising, your audience will understand your product or service within minutes.



  1. Send me your ideas or script/storyboard for the animation
  2. If there should be a voice over, send it to me beforehand and I'll time the animation accordingly. (I'm not doing voice over myself, sorry)
  3. If you want to have background music, send it to me (i can't buy it for you because of licensing problems afterwards)
  4. If you want me to follow corporate design guidelines, a specific art style or anything else, send it to me :)
  5. I'll create previews for every major scene so you can approve the look
  6. After that I'll make the animations and send you the video as a preview.
  7. You can send me your feedback and I'll do one revision (more for a small extra fee) and send you the final video clip as a high quality mp4 file (HD)



Looking forward to working with you!

Carina

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment