Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Create An Amazing 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Are You Looking To create something amazing 2d animated explainer video for business and sales,

My name is Hamza Hyder, I am an experienced 2d animated explainer video animator having 3 years of experience in the field of explainer video, and animation using Vyond.

You can use this gig as:

2d animation, promotional, story, motivational, Proposal, wedding invitation, love story, Happy birthday wish, Happy Anniversary wish, Lyric, Music, Dance or to show your love to him/her, etc. by using Vyond.

Here is the list of my Expertise:

1. 2d animation, 2. explainer video 4. promotional, 5. Whiteboard, 6. story 7. Vyond

We Offer High-Quality Video With Quick Turnaround Time, ensuring your business gets the engaging Audience And Profit Turn-Around.





  • Here is my portfolio link for samples of my previous works, https://flic.kr/ps/3XKquc

What You Will Get And Each Package?

Fantastic 2d video

Full Hd 1080p

Background Imagery

Background Music

Professional Voice-over

Unlimited Revisions 

Please message me before placing the order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment