Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Design Custom Whiteboard Explainer Video











About:

Welcome to my amazing whiteboard animation gig.

 

What is included in the packages?

  1. A colorful whiteboard animation
  2. Pro Voiceover
  3. Background music
  4. 16:9 1080p Full HD Output (mp4)
  5. Revisions for your video



What do I require to get started?

Provide me your script so I can get started ASAP.

 

Why choose me?

  • I've 2 years of experience in white board animation and video editing
  • I am available 24/7. That means better service and communication.
  • I always deliver the work on time.
  • For some additional charges, I offer services in numerous accents and languages.



I am available for you if you need more clarification. 

Feel free to put forward any query.



I look forward to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment