Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Make A Kinetic Typography Video With Motion Graphics











About:

Every single customer is VIP. Each order is handled Professionally!

+2000 Positive Reviews



IMPORTANT: Please send me your script before ordering and I will send you a Custom Offer via inbox once I understand your needs and preferences. Click "Contact Seller" to send me a message



Get an Amazing Kinetic Typography video that will reach your audience in a unique and engaging way! 



If you opt for the Premium package, I will also include Motion graphics and custom illustrations if needed.



Your video may or may not include a voice-over according to your preferences.

If you include a voice-over: 150 words 1 minute of animation.

If you don't include a voice-over: 100 words of Script are approximately 1 minute of animation.



** 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed **Your satisfaction is my top priority, and I won't stop working until you're satisfied. 



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment