Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Create A Top Notch Explainer Video For Your Business











About:

Available are videos of every length. Every 30, 60, or 90 seconds are listed as the price. When checking out, add an additional gig for more words.

For a longer script, just message me, and I'll make you a special offer.





bringing your concept to life with a top-notch animated explainer video at the most competitive rate.



Present-day animation



Professional voiceover with accents from the US, UK, Australia, India, or other countries



Audio sync



✔ HD1080P



Music for Background



Visual elements, logo Intro/Outro



A. Branding



Screenshots that are embedded



Unrestricted Revisions (Discusses changing the animation once the script is accepted or supplied.)



A clever 2D animated explainer video will be produced by myself.





I will professionally produce beautiful animation character designs for this extremely professional 2D animated explainer gig, and undoubtedly, my design works will also feature Whiteboard animation.



Please feel free to mail me if you have any inquiries or a bespoke storyboard for an animated explainer video. I'm prepared to collaborate with you and discuss your project with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment