Sunday, April 2, 2023

Create A Whiteboard Or Animation Explainer Video











About:

Hello! Are you looking for a whiteboard explainer and animation video for your business or service? Then You are exactly at the right place. 



Welcome to my colorful whiteboard animation gig. Whether your business is small, medium, or large with me you can get Pro colorful whiteboard video at an affordable cost.

I have a team of 5 professionals and we have been creating animation videos for 3+ years.





What is included in the packages?



A colorful whiteboard animation

Professional male/female Voice Over | American, British, Australian

Royalty-free background music

Full HD & 4K available

First Delivery 



Why choose me?



I have a team of 5 professionals

I am available 24/7

Unlimited Revisions

100% Satisfaction OR Full Refund

Special Bonus for returning buyers

Fastest response and Friendly Support, even after order.

I always deliver the work on time.



What do I require to get started?



A script. If you don't have a script. No worries! If you want I can write it for you. Just send me a message. 



I create videos of any length. For more than 120 seconds of video, just send me a message.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment