Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Create Whiteboard Animation Videos











About:

Hello,



I am Kranthi and I'm a whiteboard video animator on Fiverr from 2017. If you need whiteboard video animations for your Business, Services, or Products then there will be several sellers here on Fiverr and I am one of them. So, you can contact me for your videos, Especially for YouTube videos (Like Psychology, Cryptocurrency, NFT, Motivational, News, and many more) for the long term. Here are my package descriptions below. If you feel confusing, you can directly contact me.



$5 PER 150 WORDS



  • 720P / 1080P QUALITY
  • FREE SUBTITLE
  • FREE BACKGROUND MUSIC
  • AI VOICEOVER / VOICE SYNC
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 24 HOURS DELIVERY
  • ANY FORMAT
  • 15-SEC FREE DEMO



I can also make a custom offer for you whiteboard animation according to your requirements or Give you discounts for long-term work. If you need a sample you can contact me, I'll make a 15-sec demo animation video of your script for Free.



Order now on Fiverr.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment