Saturday, September 23, 2023

Premium Real Estate Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

About This Gig



The real beauty of whiteboard animation videos lies in delivering complex concepts about businesses like real estate in the simplest way, deeply into the viewer's brain, and ultimately engaging them so they are ready to take action.



This is exactly as same as what I am providing.

My video sample says it all, I ONLY DELIVER WITH QUALITY AND SATISFACTION.



I can help you promote your brand and business through engaging whiteboard animation explainer videos.



I offer 3 different packages:



Basic: Real estate premium whiteboard Animation video background music.



Standard: Real estate premium Whiteboard Animation video with voice-over recording.



Premium: Real estate premium Whiteboard Animation video with voice-over recording and script writing.



All packages must include:



  • Animation with 100 words of the script
  • Full HD 1080p resolution
  • Royalty-free background music
  • Logo file included
  • Any file format
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • Full commercial rights



Without the premium package, you need to provide me with a script, I cannot work without a script. Additionally, you can provide me a logo, etc for adding to the video.

Please message me first before placing an order to discuss.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment